EY Advisory Services Senior - Connected Growth Platform - ServiceNow in United States
Advisory Services Senior - Connected Growth Platform - ServiceNow
Requisition # UNI00B86
Post Date Mar 13, 2018
In the digital economy, it takes more than good ideas and strong leadership to thrive. Upgrading outdated processes, systems and information is vital – but can be a risky investment in such a rapidly changing environment. That’s why some of the most prestigious businesses worldwide look to us for authoritative, agile and efficient solutions for business decision-making. As our ServiceNow Senior Consultant you’ll play a key role in that mission – providing the competitive edge our customers need to overcome some of the biggest creative and technical challenges around.
You’ll lead a tight-knit team in a rapidly growing area of the business. It’s a high-profile role, in which you’ll be ensuring that set outcomes are achieved and projects are delivered. As you do, we’ll support you in developing project management and relationship building skills that could help define your career.
Your key responsibilities
Here, you’ll be on the ground floor working across a wide portfolio of clients, each with their own backgrounds, strengths and ambitions, so no two days will be the same. That could mean working to improve our customers’ HR, Customer Service, Facilities, Legal or IT solutions through ServiceNow. Wherever you find yourself, you’ll be making a visible impact on projects that cross borders and challenge conventional wisdom to encourage transformation. You’ll often work on-site, facilitating interesting conversations and presenting to executives of technology companies, so you’ll need to personally understand and influence our clients. This also means that you’ll need to be ready for regular travel.
Skills and attributes for success
• Acting as a lead across all aspects of ServiceNow project and solution delivery
• Overseeing application and workflow configuration
• Developing client-specific reporting processes and integration components
• Working closely with ServiceNow technical teams to set up the SaaS Platform
• Providing trusted advice on how digital transformation and technology enablement can lead to improved performance
To qualify for the role, you must have
• A bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Engineering or similar discipline; supported by experience in a similar technical environment
• Two or more years of ServiceNow technical experience
• A customer-focused approach to work, and the ability support in the development of digital platform strategies
• The ability to meet strict deadlines
• The confidence to build lasting relationships and influence senior colleagues and clients from a wide range of backgrounds
• A flair for identifying and recommending opportunities to grow our client base
Ideally, you’ll also have
• A driver’s license valid in the U.S.
• 2 years of relevant work experience
What we look for
We’re interested in intellectually curious people, with a genuine passion for finding and implementing innovative ways to nurture growth. You’ll also need excellent communication and presentation skills. We’ll look to you to have the ability to express big ideas to senior leaders while also having the drive to build your technical skills. If you’re ready to make your mark in a team that’s poised to take the industry by storm, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of three weeks of vacation plus ten observed holidays and three paid personal days, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social wellbeing. Plus, we offer:
• Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
• Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
• A rewards package tailored to your unique needs
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.