EY Communications and Engagement Manager for Americas Markets - Location Open in United States
Communications and Engagement Manager for Americas Markets - Location Open
Core Business Services
Requisition # UNI00BA6
Post Date Apr 13, 2018
Join our Core Business Services (CBS) team and you will help support the important business enablement functions that keep our organization running strong. As a CBS professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support EY’s growth and profitability. Major teams within CBS include Finance, Information Technology, Human Resources, Enterprise Support Services, Brand Marketing and Communications, Business Development, Knowledge and Risk Management.
Join our Brand, Marketing and Communications (BMC) team and you will directly support and promote our brand and reputation. Through internal communications, public relations and corporate communications, you’ll provide a wide range of marketing and communications services to internal and external audiences. These include current and future clients, our current and future employees, alumni, regulators, the media and the communities within which we operate.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
As Communications and Engagement Manager for Americas Markets, you will work with senior EY leadership to inspire EY’s 71,000 people in the Americas to achieve profitable growth and win in the market.
The Markets organization serves as a catalyst and resource for market-facing activities by client serving professionals. The objective of Markets is to increase the skill level and intensity of client serving professionals in the areas of business development/growth and exceptional client service.
You will manage Markets communications programs that inform partners and professionals about EY’s go to market strategy and motivate them to be distinctive in the marketplace.
Your primary responsibility will be strategic content development for a range of internal channels, including webcasts, newsletters, emails, leadership presentations, and intranet sites. The audience for your communication initiatives will be primarily managers through partners. In this role, you will be a vital member of the Brand, Marketing and Communications (BMC) team dedicated to supporting EY’s growth agenda in the Americas.
• Works with Markets BMC team to establish goals for Markets communications and engagement
• Drives roll-out of communication programs related to key audiences including client serving professionals and partners, markets segment leaders and Accounts managing partners
• Develops engaging and relevant content on Americas Markets initiatives and programs across a range of internal channels, including webcasts, newsletters, emails, intranet sites and leadership presentations
• Supports social media and PR platform development for the Americas Vice Chair - Accounts
• Partners with senior Americas Markets leaders to develop communications plans for key initiatives
• Supports internal communications needs around cross-service line go-to-market issues
• Develops and tracks appropriate metrics to measure the success of Markets communications
• Provides insight on emerging communication channels and creative ways to engage audience
• Networks and engages with other Communications & Engagement professionals in the regions, Americas and Globally
• Manages continuous improvement of initiatives/programs
• Leads the execution of complex communications programs requiring the support of various technical resources including designers, digital resources, etc.
• Maintains high quality standards for all programs
Knowledge and skills requirements
• Demonstrated excellence writing across a variety of media
• Self-starter with superior time and project management skills
• Comfortable in a collaborative, team-based environment; able to incorporate diverse perspectives into solutions
• Demonstrates a deep understanding of current communications principles and concepts; proven ability to generate innovative communication approaches
• Business acumen and ability to engage and communicate across levels, geographies and cultures
• Executive presence and ability to provide communication consultation and advice to key senior leadership constituents
• Minimum of seven years’ experience working in communications or related roles
Bachelor's degree, with a Marketing or Communications major
Ernst & Young LLP, an equal employment opportunity employer (Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Disabled), values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people.