EY Talent Cluster Lead for Zimbabwe, Zambia & Malawi in Zimbabwe
Talent Cluster Lead for Zimbabwe, Zambia & Malawi
Core Business Services
Requisition # ZIM00008
Post Date Sep 28, 2018
This role will give you an opportunity to be a key member of the EY Central Africa team, responsible for formulating, driving and executing Talent processes in Zimbabwe, Zambia and Malawi. The Talent function includes Recruitment, On boarding, Compensation, Discipline & Risk management, as well as Soft Skills Development. The role has a strategic as well as operational component.
In Zimbabwe you will work closely with the People Partner and the People Committee. In Malawi and Zambia you will have an opportunity to assist the partners develop the talent management process as and when requested to do so. You will also have an opportunity to contribute to future EY Africa Talent vision. The key responsibilities will be as follows:
Working closely with stakeholders within Talent (both within and outside Zimbabwe) and the various business units including Business Development and Risk Management to support the overall business strategy.
Ensuring that Policies, Processes and Procedures are adhered to.
Assist in formulating and rolling out an HR Strategy which meets both Global and Local requirements including adherence to the Labour Act and the EY Code of Conduct.
Leading the implementation of the digital Talent platform for Zimbabwe, Malawi and Zambia
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
• Ability to manage cross-functional, cross-regional and cross-location employees
• Ability to drive change by building strong & trusting relationships with key
stakeholders at all levels
• Ability to communicate and influence employees as well as partners
• Ability to work independently, as well as part of different teams and understanding
the impact of actions at all levels
• Ability to manage and motivate the Talent team
• Working knowledge of the Audit and Accounting profession
• Strong work initiative and ability to adapt to new challenges and ideas
• Good analytical skills
• There may be a requirement to travel both in and outside Zimbabwe
Degree in HR or a related discipline.
A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar HR senior managerial role
Experience in working with teams outside Zimbabwe will be an added advantage
Preference is given to Zimbabweans in the diaspora
Applications for this position close on 19 October 2018 . Please send CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please head your email “Talent Senior Manager” .
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.