EY Accounts Payable Associate with English in Wrocław, Poland
Accounts Payable Associate with English
Core Business Services
Requisition # WRO001M6
Post Date May 09, 2018
By joining our Nordic Accounts Payable unit you will play an important role in providing our Nordic financial team with optimized invoice management within the Purchase-to-Pay process chain.
What you will do as a member of our team
· Youwill be able to verify completeness of incoming invoices and complementary documentation
· Expertise yourself in invoice coding with focus on GL accounts, cost centers, VAT rates etc.
· Get a chance to verify invoice approvals and monitor AP flow of invoices
· Initiate vendor setup and vendor maintenance based on received invoices
· Handle payment reminders from our suppliers
· Create remittances in banking system
· Contribute to successful cooperation with Nordic procurement team & get familiar with purchase order system
· Prepare AP reconciliations & reports
· Respond to customer queries in a timely and professional manner
Skills and attributes for success:
· You should be fluent in English and show interest in learning Nordic languages
· Have understanding of standard accounting principles or show willingness and ability to quickly absorb the basis of accounting knowledge
· Feel comfortable with working with MS Office package
· You should be confident in communication with clients, including phone calls
· Show high degree of accuracy and proficiency in data entry and data analysis
What we look for
· We are interested in hiring an accounting graduate (or with work experience in F&A area), team player with strong communication and analytical skills as well as improvement mindset.
· You should be able to independently complete your regular responsibilities according to deadlines, communicate with other teams in order to resolve daily challenges and show professionalism while day-to-day contact with EY clients and partners.
What you can expect working at EY
This role offers a great opportunity to improve your accounting and analytical skills, gain project management area experience and gives a chance to excel your language skills during daily cooperation with our colleagues and clients.
If you would like to master yourself in above-mentioned areas, have confidence with professional client service feel a sense of team spirit and would like to experience diversity and inclusion on a daily basis, the position if just perfect for you, so don’t hesitate and apply!
We will do our best to equip you with a tailored on the job training that will enable you to perform job responsibilities at professional level.