EY Admin Support Associate with German in Wrocław, Poland
Admin Support Associate with German
Core Business Services
Requisition # WRO0024A
Post Date Mar 13, 2019
EY Global Delivery Services means 29.500 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
Admin Support Associate with German
Due to the growth of our Admin and Workplace Services team, we are looking for a German speaking Admin Support Associate to support our EY client in Germany, Switzerland and Austria.
As an Admin Support Associate you will closely work with EY GSA stakeholders with the main objective to perform administrative activities around creation of distribution lists, social media support, daily news posting and other ad hoc requests, which will give you with the possibility to use German on a daily basis. If you are interested in the Brand, Marketing and Communications area and possess excellent German skills, this job is perfect for you.
Your key responsibilities
• Pro-active handling of recurring admin processes
• Daily News distribution
• Mailbox management
• Social Media & Online Marketing support
• Database management
• SharePoint Support
• Distribution list management (GLMS)
• Other administrative support, e.g. securing global approvals for local/regional marketing material
Skills and attributes for success
• Excellent German and very good English
• Any graduate or post-graduate
• Experience working in a team environment
• Professional and diplomatic communicator
• Strong attention to detail and diligent in following up on items when dealing with routine task
• Quality focused and detail oriented
• You enjoy performing various administrative tasks as well as different tools and applications
• Self-starter, who can manage with minimal direction
• Customer orientation and attention to details are your professional marks
• Demonstrated experience in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and fair knowledge of Outlook and Skype
What we look for
The role requires someone who can manage a number of various activities, with strong multi-tasking, prioritization, organizational and time management skills. Experience and understanding in the fields of administrative services and Social Media combined with a high technical/digital affinity are also essential.
We are interested in candidates, who would like to join various administrative support roles and drive the functioning of our internal teams. More than anything, we are interested in people with the right attitude for the job! You will need a balance of technical and analytical skills, a creative approach to work and strong communication skills. You are confident with your German language and should be able to independently complete your regular responsibilities according to deadlines, communicate with other teams in order to resolve daily challenges and show professionalism while day-to-day contact with EY clients and partners.
What working at EY GDS offers
This role will involve a great exposure to the market in Germany, Switzerland and Austria. You will interact with EY stakeholders on a daily basis and will be offered a variety of challenges to learn and implement. On top of that you will have a chance to excel your language skills. Joining EY Global Delivery Services Poland, you will become a part of a very dynamic team with the possibility to make your mark. So whenever you are interested in being right at the heart of that challenge, supporting various administration activities and believe you would be a good match for this position, don’t hesitate to apply!