EY Billing Associate with Italian (graduates opportunity) in Wrocław, Poland
Billing Associate with Italian (graduates opportunity)
Core Business Services
Requisition # WRO001M8
Post Date May 09, 2018
EY GDS is operating in Poland since 2011 and it all starts with opening a first service line which is Finance and Accounting. We started with a small team and over the years, more and more controlling services are being developed. Now, we are supporting EY offices in processes like Accounts Payable, Account Receivable, Billing, General Ledger, but also with planning, budgeting and financial analysis.
If you are interested in learning how financial processes are lead in a global organization, this might be a great role for you. You can observe how we are operating and transforming data into valuable information, what kind of tools we are using for time saving and how to build relations with client. This unique opportunity is being offered by our Billing team.
Your key responsibilities
The main focus of your role will be supporting our client, which are EY offices in Italy, in various financial aspects. In your daily routine tasks, you will have a chance to build your own personal brand and network of contacts by executing the following tasks using Italian:
· Your main duty will be creating and finalizing invoices
· You will be responsible for maintaining data compliance on client and project accounts
· Responding to customer queries via e-mail and phone would be a part of your every-day work
· The outcome of your effort will be also preparing reports, status of operations and conducting research
· You will be expected to executing internal quality controls and providing quality reports
Skills and attributes for success
· You should be fluent in English and Italian languages
· Having at least intermediate level of MS Excel knowledge
· You should be confident in phone communication with clients
· Attention to details and deadlines is also important for us
In the Billing team, we are looking for people who value clear allocation of tasks and stable work environment. We appreciate the combination of analytical mind with good organization of work to respect deadlines. If you are a detail-oriented person who likes working with numbersthat’s the role for you. We will appreciate your good communication skills to cooperate with our team members,other departments within the company and especially with the client.
What working at EY offers
Being part of Finance and Accounting team will result in broaden your finance knowledge and awareness of global organization functioning. You can share your ideas and we will provide you with technical support. Improving your language skills, increasing customer service soft-skills and developing analytical mindset – if it sounds interesting to you, do not hesitate and apply.