EY CRM Client Advisor with French in Wrocław, Poland
CRM Client Advisor with French
Core Business Services
Requisition # WRO001MP
Post Date Tue 22 May 10:05
EY GDS is operating in Poland since 2011 and it all starts with opening a first service line which is Finance and Accounting. We started with a small team and over the years, more and more controlling services are being developed. Now, we are supporting EY offices in processes like Accounts Payable, Account Receivable, Billing, General Ledger, but also with planning, budgeting and financial analysis.
We are looking for a CRM Client Advisor who will play a key role to advise and support our internal client serving teams in France to make best use of Contact to Cash (C2C) processes and tools in order to effectively manage their projects with EY’s external clients. This role offers the possibility of using French language skills on a daily basis and of providing high quality advice to our internal customers. If you’re flexible and ready to adapt to a constantly changing environment, there’s no better place to develop your skills!
Your key responsibilities
The main focus of your role will be supporting our client, which are EY offices in France, in various financial aspects. In your daily routine tasks, you will have a chance to build your own personal brand and network of contacts by executing the following tasks using French:
· Demonstrate effective listening and questioning and adopt a CS lens to get quickly to the nub of what the CS really wants/needs
· Partner with CS to help resolve their immediate C2C questions and issues while also educating and guiding them
· Answer telephone calls/emails/chats coming from the Client Server
· Make relevant decisions to ensure that CS receive a response within the SLAs, so that issues are resolved on a one-stop shop basis where possible, and where that is not achievable, escalated to the appropriate functional expert
· Respond in writing or by phone to queries in a courteous and helpful manner
· Register new and common issues raised by CS so that the group can find improving ways to address these
· Develop a teaming mindset : share knowledge and provide support to other team members, across borders, service lines, and industries; leverage best practices
· Stay up to date with the firm’s latest C2C policies, processes and tools
· Utilize time in between call-taking to self-educate and seek additional knowledge
· Stay connected with the business and functional experts
· Aim for continuous improvement of the service provided to CS
Skills and attributes for success
· You should be fluent in English and French languages
· Having at least intermediate level of MS Excel knowledge
· Professional approach, demonstrating tact and diplomacy
· Strong communication and partnering skills with people of all levels of the firm
· Excellent listening and questioning skills
· Problem solving and analytical skills
· Ability to view issues through the client serving teams’ lens
· Highly effective at virtual teaming and influencing skills.
What working at EY offers
Being part of CRM Client Advisor team will result in broaden your finance knowledge and awareness of global organization functioning. You can share your ideas and we will provide you with technical support. Improving your language skills, increasing customer service soft-skills and developing analytical mindset – if it sounds interesting to you, do not hesitate and apply.