EY Data Governance Project Coordinator in Wrocław, Poland
Data Governance Project Coordinator
Core Business Services
Requisition # WRO00377
Post Date Nov 05, 2020
EY GDS (Global Delivery Services) means 40.000 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world. The diversity of services, projects, and backgrounds results in a dynamic, multicultural, and inclusive work environment. If you feel that it sounds like the right place to be – get to know us.
We are seeking a data governance project coordinator with expertise in data sciences, along with project management and/or consultancy experience who will support Nordics region. Knowledge & experience in information management disciplines will be required and especially in data governance, master data management, data cleansing etc will be an added advantage. This person would be expected to coordinate and manage various projects across the data & analytics team.
Your key responsibilities:
• Implement relevant controls and compliance metrics to reduce data issues and improve data quality with a view to provide accurate reporting.
• Support project manager with processes to extract, transform and load data from disparate sources into a form that is consumable by analytics processes, for projects with limited complexity, using sound technical capabilities.
• Coordination of activities across network of Global Data Analysts and Global Data Stewards.
• Proactive monitoring and tracking of data quality (e.g. integrity, completeness and consistency) levels and other metrics which assess the adherence to Data Governance policies within EY.
• Support the development and maintenance of an end to end data management approach.
• Monitor/report Project Triple constraints - Time, Cost & Scope; to ensure completion of project deliverables.
• Coordinate project meetings - produce, maintain and distribute meeting minutes, project documentation, updates, status reports, project modifications, key deliverables and approvals for project stakeholders and task owners.
• Coordinate project execution, including inputting project schedules, track status and adjustments, and ensure all milestones, actions and deadlines are met on-schedule.
• Ensure that tasks are tracked as per committed deadlines.
• Follow up on action items with key stakeholders and task owners to ensure on-time project task.
Skills and attributes for success:
• Experience in project coordination with strong organizational skills.
• Awareness of information management disciplines such as Information strategy, MDM, Unstructured data, Data Quality, Data Architecture, Data governance, Data integration & Migration; in particular:
o Batch Processing: Capability to design an efficient way of processing high
volumes of data is where a group of transactions is collected over a period.
o Data Integration (Sourcing, Storage and Migration): Capability to design and implement models, capabilities and solutions to manage data within the
enterprise (structured and unstructured, data archiving principles, data
warehousing, data sourcing etc.). This includes the data models, storage
requirements and migration of data from one system to another.
o Data Quality, Profiling and Cleansing: Capability to review (profile) a data set
to establish its quality against a defined set of parameters and to highlight
data where corrective action (cleansing) is required to remediate the data.
o Stream Systems: Capability to discover, integrate, and ingest all available
data from the machines that produce it, as fast as it’s produced, in any format, and at any quality.
· Junior level expertise in the use of programming languages
· Knowledge in database management platforms
· Knowledge of data visualization tools such as Power BI
· ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) and data science tools knowledge will be an added advantage
· Training on Master Data Management (MDM) platforms is a value added
· Knowledge in Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) and other project management concepts would be an added advantage
· Knowledge of Project Management tools
· Working knowledge of MS office tools
What working at EY offers:
In EY GDS you can count on stable employment and upgrading your career. You will meet people and gain important knowledge and insights that will stay with you throughout your professional life.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.