EY Data Visualization Specialist in Wrocław, Poland
Data Visualization Specialist
Core Business Services
Requisition # WRO00373
Post Date Nov 05, 2020
EY GDS (Global Delivery Services) means 40.000 specialists providing globally IT, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world. The diversity of services, projects, and backgrounds results in a dynamic, multicultural, and inclusive work environment. If you feel that it sounds like the right place to be – get to know us.
The role of the Data Visualization Specialist is to assist the IT Risk Management team in delivering targeted reporting to key audiences within the EY Technology family across a multitude of topics and data sources. In addition, the individual filling the role will help the ITRM team better understand how to collect, organize, and sort data for use in analysis.
Our ideal candidate is a person who is passionate about delivering insight through creative data analysis and understands how to tell a compelling story with data. This person understands the user experience (UX)in reading data is just as important as the data itself.
Skills and attributes for success:
· 5+ years of hands-on reporting design and development experience using one or more tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik, ThoughtSpot, Spotfire, MicroStrategy, Houdini
· Intermediate SQL / data preparation skills are essential with additional programming in languages such as Python or R a huge bonus.
· Experience with large data sets, analysing data, extracting relevant information and producing actionable and effective reporting dashboards and visual solutions user-friendly reports for a diverse set of users
· Proven capability and desire to develop junior staff, build high performing teams and effectively delegate with appropriate levels of support
· Ability to communicate effectively with business partners, data engineers, data scientist and analysts
· Project management skills and experience managing multiple projects
· Experience with RSA Archer
· Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change
· Strong English language skills; excellent writing, presentation, interpersonal, and communication skills are required
· An ability to utilize core risk and controls skills in a broad range of projects both in a traditional internal audit and in advisory projects aimed at assisting in the implementation of controls / improvements.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
· Experience in IT Risk Management and/or Information Security disciplines
· Skilled in executive level presentations and briefings
· Solid knowledge and working experience in governance, risk and compliance as applies to technology
· Experience on a cloud based big data platform such as AWS and Azure
· Experience in engaging with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
· Experience in (or a willingness to learn) how to performance tune dashboards/ reports and apply security roles
· Experience in (or a willingness to learn) design thinking, prototyping, wire-framing, and other design tools
What working at EY offers:
Opportunity to develop technical and non-technical skills in a truly global environment
Variety of platforms for upskilling including but not limited to Udemy, on-site trainings, language classes
Flexible full time working hours with respect to your work life balance
Modern and well located office in Warsaw or Wroclaw
Non-wage benefits: private health care for you and your family, life insurance, MultiSport card, theatre and cinema tickets, shopping vouchers etc.
If it all sounds exciting to you - we are looking forward to seeing you on board.
Apply now to make your mark.