EY Deployment Functional Lead in Wrocław, Poland
Deployment Functional Lead
Core Business Services
Requisition # WRO001LQ
Post Date Apr 23, 2018
Deployment Functional Lead
The Mercury Deployment Team is a part of the EY’s Mercury Program, an internal global transformation initiative. Mercury Deployment Team drives the deployment activities based on the industrialized global deployment approach and helps local countries to prepare for successful adoption of the Mercury solution.
Functional Lead (FL) plays a key role in Mercury global deployment strategy. You will manage the functional deployment team and be the main point of contact for deployed country functional management. You will act as an ambassador of the Mercury solution, providing overview of the deployment activities as well as providing guidance and process/system expertise. Being the Functional Lead, you will collaborate with Global Deployment Team, Global Mercury Solution team, as well as with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless completion of deployment activities.
Your key responsibilities:
As a Functional Lead you will:
• manage a team of qualified functional analysts (C2O,E2I,S2P,R2R) – set team priorities, provide expertise, help to solve challenging situations, coaching
• manage country relationship with local functional leads - provide guidance and support to local teams on global deployment template design
• support the analysis of process/system change requests that may affect the Global solution
• manage process alignment workshops and deep dives sessions
• provide functional guidance and validation on cross-functional matters; configuration, testing, data conversion, security and controls, solution adoption and training
• validate change requests, consolidate to provide periodic updates to the Location Lead/Global Mercury Team
• manage prioritization and knowledge transfer activities to Mercury Support Center post deployment
Skills and attributes to success:
• master’s degree in finance, business, computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience
• 10+ years of experience in a large business system environment, performing deployment activities, business analysis, business development with focus on SAP SDA and FI/CO solutions
• people management and team building skills. Ability to coach, develop, set expectations, evaluate and hold people accountable for delivering.
• strong knowledge of following process areas Campaign to Opportunity (C2O), Engagement to Invoice (E2I), Source to Pay (S2P), Record to Report (R2R)
• excellent interpersonal, client service, communication, organizational and project management skills. Ability to build and maintain excellent client relationships across many different functions and organization levels
• ability to operate in a dynamic, fast moving and changing environment, work under pressure to meet the deployment time lines
• direct experience in global, complex deployment programs
• English language proficiency
• willingness for international business travels (40-60% per year at client site) and flexibility to work in a virtual environment across multiple time zones
What we look for:
• We are looking for people with excellent people management skills who are passionate about what they do and have a track record of making a positive difference in their business environment. Our team members must be willing to take the initiative to learn and grow and to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills as they build effective working relationships within the Deployment Team and the broader global EY organization. Our new members are required to have exceptional presentation, communication, facilitator skills and need to handleconflict situations and resolve issues satisfactorily. We are look for people who are able to confidently communicate with senior management/partner colleagues and are able to work and team with a multitude of different people and cultures, capable of handling interactions with a “global mind-set”. Advanced knowledge of MS Power Point, MS Word, MS Excel is a must.
What working at EY GDS offers:
As a part of the Mercury Deployment Team, you will have the opportunity to work in a large, global and industrialized deployment initiative. In EY you can count on stable employment and upgrading your career. You will get a support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around. You will also find the freedom and flexibility to handle your role in the most beneficial way.