EY Deployment Manager (E2I) in Wrocław, Poland
Deployment Manager (E2I)
Core Business Services
Requisition # WRO001LT
Post Date Apr 23, 2018
Deployment Manager (E2I)
Mercury Deployment Team is part of the EY’s Mercury Program an internal global transformation initiative. Mercury Deployment Team drives the deployment activities based on the industrialized global deployment approach and helps local countries to prepare for successful adoption of the Mercury solution.
Functional Analysts (FA) play a key role in Mercury global deployment strategy. As the main point of contact for deployed country representatives, you will act as an ambassador of the Mercury solution, providing guidance and process/system expertise. You will collaborate with Global Deployment Team and respective cross functional teams to ensure seamless completion of deployment activities. While working for a foreign internal client you will have the opportunity to learn and experience business and process specific aspects from different countries.
Your key responsibilities:
As a E2I Functional analyst you will:
• work closely with local country representatives and different deployment workstreams on all functional related topics from E2I process area perspective
• facilitate Process Alignment Workshops, process Deep Dives sessions, support testing phase and training sessions, support data conversion activities
• provide support and process expertise during entire deployment period and during the stabilization phase
• identify process/system differences, document them and drive the resolution. Identify Key Business Scenarios for the client and provide guidance how to manage them within the deployed solution
• provide functional support during data conversion activities
• assist in knowledge transfer activities to post deployment support team
Skills and attributes to success:
• bachelor’s degree in finance, business, computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience
• 5+ years of experience in a large business system environment, performing deployment activities, business analysis, business development with a preferred focus on SAP SDA solutions
• strong knowledge of E2I related processes (Engagement Management, Resource scheduling, Engagement Economics, Time and Expense, Billing, Accounts Receivable, Cash Collections)
• direct experience in global, complex deployment programs
• ability to build and maintain excellent client relationships across many different functions and organization levels
• ability to operate in a dynamic, fast moving and changing environment, work under pressure to meet the deployment time lines
• English language proficiency
• willingness for international business travels (40-60% per year at client site) and flexibility to work in a virtual environment across multiple time zones
What we look for:
• Our team members must be willing to take the initiative to learn and grow and to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills as they build effective working relationships within the Deployment Team and the broader global EY organization. Our new members are required to have exceptional presentation, communication, facilitator skills and need to handleconflict situations and resolve issues satisfactorily. We are look for people who are able to confidently communicate with senior management colleagues and are able to work team with a multitude of different people and cultures, capable of handling interactions with a “global mind-set”. Advanced knowledge of MS Power Point, MS Word, MS Excel is a must.
What working at EY offers:
As a part of the Mercury Deployment Team, you will have the opportunity to work in a large, global and industrialized deployment initiative. In EY you can count on stable employment and upgrading your career. You will get a support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around. You will also find the freedom and flexibility to handle your role in the most beneficial way.