EY Senior Management Accountant with German in Wrocław, Poland
Senior Management Accountant with German
Core Business Services
Requisition # WRO003H2
Post Date Mar 30, 2021
Senior Management Accountant with German
The “Management Accountant” is an integral and crucial role in the Finance Team within Germany, Switzerland and Austria. The role is responsible for supporting a number of business priorities.
Support of the “Management Accounting” Function that keep our organization on a long term successful. Perform tasks such as project accounting, set-up and refine cost distribution and allocation, accounting support of the period-end close, skillful analysis and reporting.
In this role, gaining understanding of the many areas of the company will be essential to stay on top of business issues, in order to contribute to budgeting, planning, content development and program implementation.
Your key responsibilities
• Support for cost allocations, e.g. maintaining cost center structures and key drivers for cost distributions and allocation cycles
• Manage and govern accounting and reporting processes, analysis and preparation of accruals and deferrals for intercompany billing
• Support the inventory and receivable reviews for external engagements on a regular base
• Ad hoc requests from key stakeholders to support decision making discussions
• Linkage with the GDS team to execute ad hoc and regular requests
Skills and attributes for success
• Must have a business apprenticeship or a bachelor’s degree in Business main focus on Finance, Accounting or Economics
• Experience in internal cost accounting or willing to extend his/her General Ledger Accounting knowledge
• Good Knowledge in valuation techniques and methodologies advanced knowledge of SAP-FI and SAP-CO
• Confident using technology (including MS Excel, Access and PowerPoint)
• Good Analytical skills, high level of self-organization, commitment, personal drive, team oriented
• Very good English and German language skills
• Ability to prioritize day-to-day decisions and work assignments, to meet deadlines
• Ability to handle several projects at a time, at various stages of progress
• Proficient at communicating objectives, and guiding internal clients to successful resolutions
• Adept at working as part of a larger team; demonstrating a positive work attitude and commitment to excellence
• Attention to detail
• Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training or experience
What we look for
We’re interested in professionals who are eager to be the Go To contact for financial and operational issues while supporting the Service Lines Leaders and act as a trusted business adviser, develop effective working relationships with the extended Finance team and leadership, becoming a key point of contact.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.