EY Senior Risk Management Specialist in AML Team in Wrocław, Poland
Senior Risk Management Specialist in AML Team
Core Business Services
Requisition # WRO00245
Post Date Mar 13, 2019
EY Global Delivery Services means 29.500 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
Senior Risk Management Specialist
Risk Management Team at EY plays an important role in managing the internal risks of the firm associated with accepting a new client or an engagement. Therefore, we are searching for candidates to join our new Anti-Money Laundering Team as part of rapidly growing Risk Management Services for all compliance related activities.
We are currently looking for a Senior Associate to start an exciting journey with a great potential for growth. You will be a part of a fast growing team within Risk Management Services. If you have confidence in using business acumen and analytical thinking skills, you are a strong team player and independent, highly motivated thinker- this job is just perfect for you!
Your key responsibilities
Being a Senior Associate in Anti-Money Laundering (AML) team within Risk Management Services you would be required to:
· Become subject matter expert on RMS Processes and Policies, especially on AML Customer Due Diligence
· As part of your role would be interpreting Risk Management policies, determining required actions and making recommendations based on firm guidance, primarily focusing on AML Customer Due Diligence
· You will act as an area and regional relationship point of contact ensuring that all the queries of client/engagement teams are responded within the agreed timelines
· Another part of your role would be reviewing the work of team members and providing them with feedback on real time basis. As a Senior you would be responsible for ensuring highest quality, as the work product is subject to review and scrutiny by outside regulators
· As a Senior you should also keep abreast of latest AML trends and compliance monitoring best practices
Skills and attributes for success
· You should have 3+ years of experience working in a research/analytical role
· You are detail oriented and eager to analyze and solve complex process cases
· You possess strong analytical and interpreting skills
· You are highly-motivated with ability to perform well even when under pressure with proven ability to successfully complete multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
· You have well-developed interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written) in English; another language would be an advantage
· You need to have some prior hands on experience on basic project management skills working on different time bound projects (internal and external) and managing the same effectively
· You have exceptional and proven customer service skills, including responsiveness and commitment to quality
· You should have good awareness of overall business and economic environment
· People management / team handling experience is a must
· AML Certification is an advantage
What we look for
An ideal candidate would have Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Know your client (KYC) or Financial Crime experience including knowledge of global markets and economy. We are interested in hiring a professional who wants to take part in formation of a new Risk Management Team and conduct global AML market research and analysis for our clients. If you are a strong team player, detail orientated and highly motivated person who meets listed requirements do not hesitate and simply apply for this job!
What working at EY GDS offers
In EY GDS you can count on stable employment and upgrading your career. You will meet people and gain important knowledge and insights that will stay with you throughout your professional life.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.